A Registered Evaluator supports the integrity of an Accredited Company’s recommendation of eligible bus operators for Certification. The Evaluator provides technical and quality assurance for the Program having been educated on the evaluative criteria of the National Occupational Standards (NOS). Prior to forwarding applicants for Certification, Accredited Companies must register one or more individuals as Evaluator.
1. Evaluator Qualifications
- Have five (5) years confirmed experience in training, supervising or performing responsibilities outlined in the NOS
- No evidence of a conflict of interest with the Applicant
- Have completed the E-Tutorial for Evaluators
- Register with the MCPCC
- Registration must be renewed every three years
- Evaluator completes the E-Tutorial for Evaluators
- Evaluator(s) proceed to complete the Registration Form and submits to the MCPCC for approval
- Once Approved the Evaluator's name will be posted in the Directory of Evaluators
Need Adobe Reader to access the requested files? Download the latest version here.