Motor Carrier Passenger Council
of Canada (“MCPCC”)
is sole owner of various logos, tag lines and trademarks
(collectively referred to as the “Trademarks”).
Trademarks can only be used by companies authorized by
the MCPCC who have successfully completed the MCPCC accreditation
process and only for as long as they remain in good standing
with the MCPCC.
Authorized companies may use the Trademarks on:
- Training manuals containing the accredited programs
or courses only and to include the trademark notice “™ are
trade-marks of Motor Carrier Passenger Council of Canada
used under license”.
- Business cards – tag line - MCPCC Accredited Training Program , bottom,
- Letterhead – tag line MCPCC Accredited Training
Program in footer
- Email, auto-signature – tag line MCPCC Accredited
Training Program and /or above logo.
- Web site – above logo must link to Motor Carrier Passenger
Council of Canada web site to appropriate Accreditation
web page. This link is not to be seen as an endorsement
by Motor Carrier Passenger Council of Canada of your
web site nor does Motor Carrier Passenger Council of
Canada accept any responsibility or liability for any
content appearing on your web site.
- Outside and/or inside of vehicle - MCPCC Accredited
- Advertising –use of tag line MCPCC Accredited Training
Program and/or logo.
Other placements require the prior written approval of
Some unauthorized uses are :
- Print in a repeating pattern.
- Change the colours.
- Add patterned background. Used as a watermark.
- Change the angle of the logo.
- Resizing that does not maintain integrity of logo (i.e.
stretching the logo.)
- On uniforms of bus operators.
- Use of all or any trademark in any misleading manner.
- Use of any or all trademarks to bring MCPCC into disrepute.
Companies shall mark all Trademarks with a ™. When the
Trademarks appear on printed material, including training
manuals and advertising and on the website, companies shall
include the following Trademark notice:
“™ are trade-marks of Motor Carrier Passenger Council
of Canada used under license.”
Revocation or Termination of Accreditation:
In the event of revocation or termination of accreditation,
the company shall immediately remove and stop publishing
any reference to accreditation status and shall stop using
any and all Trademarks of MCPCC.
Termination at any time:
- The company shall immediately remove the Trademarks
if asked to do so by MCPCC at any time.
- Motor Carrier
Passenger Council of Canada may amend these guidelines
at any time without prior notice.